Monday, September 8, 2014

Love Well!


This will be my last post for the month of September. I’ll be back in October with more self-examination and more challenge to live as people of God! I’m headed out of town on the vacation of a lifetime. I won’t be around to announce the new blog posts, so decided to just take the month off. I have no idea how you use my posts, if you use them regularly as devotions or as inspirational reading when you see my reminder. My guess is out of sight, out of mind. My blog is always there, so if you miss me, go to famousapril.blogspot.com and read back. Some of the oldies are goodies!

While I am gone I hope you will pray for me. Pray that I will be a good representative of Jesus where ever I am and whatever the situation. Pray that my words are kind. I’ll be traveling with both daughters and my mom, and they know how to push my buttons. I’ll be doing all the driving, and on the “wrong” side of the road, so pray for our safety! Pray that we aren’t ugly Americans, but that we respect the culture we find ourselves in. Pray that my words and actions are gracious and a living testimony. Pray that our money stretches far!

While I am gone I will be praying for you!

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God! Philippians 1:9-11

God is working in you. He began a good work, and will keep working, stretching you and growing you and loving you, until Jesus returns and you are complete and mature (Phil. 1:6). He is faithful!

Have a good month, friends. Keep your eyes open for how God is working today, and your ears tuned to hear his voice. Love well!


1 comment:

  1. April I love you so much! I thank God that He's blessed you guys with each other and such a wonderful journey. Take many pictures to share with me for when I come to visit after you get back!

    ReplyDelete